Sunday, March 1, 2015

Free your mind



When you begin to think about your own protection you must make the decision to study and gain knowledge on how to overcome your mind. You must learn how to fight the unwanted thoughts that enters your mind daily. As committed as I was to rid myself of these unnecessary thoughts they just wouldn't go anywhere so I prayed and asked God for guidance and he sent me on a worldwide Internet search of the  issue that needed to be conquered and in that research I found the perfect information to sum up why I was operating in this wrong mindset.  I learned  it was perfectly normal way to feel for what I had endured but if I wanted to be free from it  I had to abide by the rules set to deal with this particular situation and if I didn't  I would forever be trapped. It was then I made the decision to put on my big girl panties and release myself from the torment that attempted to plague my thoughts. All the information was there all I had to do was abide by it listen to it and do it but how could I do this??? I was dedicated to trying to figure it out and fix it. I would have to relinquish my control and give up the need to figure it out. In my need to be released from being a control freak I did a self reflection and realized having control makes us  feel powerful. I later found out that the thought derived from a wrong mindset  it was all false and  there was no truth to that. In reality I had power anyway  and  as long as I stayed connected to the situation the longer I was held in bondage. The toxic situation was designed to keep me attached. Letting go and removing myself was the only option. Once I embraced that notion my mind was free. Free from any misconceptions, manipulations and lies that we're being fed to my soul.  I passed the torch on to the next set of victims that would endure the mind manipulation and while I was told I couldn't warn them I pray daily that they would soon open their eyes and free themselves too. In the meantime I had to work on keeping my mind free because after all a free mind  is a peaceful and wonderful existence.  When you chose to free your mind understand that  all will not be  perfect  and all needs wont always be  met when you want them to however  the freedom of knowing you have complete and utter control of your mind  your 
body your soul and your spirit is worth the sacrifice. Make the decision to become extremely focused on creating a better peaceful life for yourself and your loved ones. Freeing yourself from the bondage of other people's foolishness is the most liberating feeling you will ever experience try it I promise you won't be disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment